One Day atta Time

Step by step, towards Life herstory

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Surprised!

Posted by Sheezazrin |


Hah! As usual, I seldom logged in using my own login ID. Its always either thru the link of my nieces blogs that I use to slip into my very own blog.... so very like me i.e. a lazy bugger.

What I was suprised about is that I cant believe that someone from US and Ozzie read this very blog of mine. Unbelievable! I always thot that it would just be between my nieces and me...reading to and fro between our blogs, sharing silly stories. Unless of coz, Feedjit is aint true but at the moment I am flabbergasted to know that there are 1 or 2 people out there reading this. I know...I know...it may be by accident that they visited this blog but any whatsoever the reason is... WELCOME! WELCOME!

I just add the Feedjit widget expecting nothing from it except seeing the one red dot indicating myself frequenting this blog.... that is from Kuala Lumpur. When I viewed it and saw another 2 dots out of the ordinary area, I was like....errrr....... who has been reading this blog??? Gosh there are people out there in the world reading MY blog. Well, my warmest wishes to whom has visited this blog (be it by accident or not)and I do hope you did find it a teenie weenie interesting to read as a passing of time. Do visit again and leave some comments if possible. Will definitely appreciate that.Promoting eh??? Why not.....If I get good response I would be writing better things..... ya rite!

0 comments:

Subscribe