One Day atta Time

Step by step, towards Life herstory

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Plans for Sunday?

Posted by Sheezazrin |


Woke up late.... then got ready to send Mak to Nana's. Guessed Arif missed home a lot that he didn't need any nudge from me to wake up from bed.
Mak has an appointment with the Doctor on Tuesday so Nana is bringing her. Sometimes, I feel that I am not being a good daughter.. I never seem to take the time off to bring her myself. Am I such a bad one? Mak has always been there for me when I am down with any illness. But I have never been there for her..... when it comes to her, I always took things for granted. I will...I will, I promise myself I will take her the next time around.
As a belated gift for myself since I didn't get to eat cake, was treat myself to a facial done by my very own sis-in-law and it's home based. Wonderful! I don't need to drive to a saloon for that anymore. I just drive to my brother's for that beauty service.
I had a whitening kinda facial treatment. Well...I have to say, my SIL is good. She has all the right hand movements on my face (like previous professional beauticians that I visited before). I got a lot of machine treatment from cleasing, massaging vacuuming/suctioning, high frequency treatment for killing the bacterias and for getting the gel/cream into the skin plus toning. Wow! Never had that in other saloons before...or was it an extra treatment because I am family? Next, I will be aiming for the sauna and slimming machine!
I hope that this spa T flourishes. For the sakes of my brother and SIL. They have gone through alot and I think they deserve the returns for their efforts put into the things done. My brother needs the boost of confidence and never to give up in life. Ameen.
After the treatment, I was like so drowsy the rest of the day. I can count the hours I stayed awake compared to spending the time napping.
Arif and I made a move after Maghrib. This is the first time it will be just the two of us at home. Waking him up, yeah...no problemo....expecting to have hot meals on the table...NOT!

0 comments:

Subscribe