One Day atta Time

Step by step, towards Life herstory

Monday, January 21, 2008

Low Day

Posted by Sheezazrin |


Not feeling good today. Ended up waking with a humongous eyebag and accumulated eye "excrement"...yeah....euwwwwww! It started with the left eye then the right. Went to work looking like i haven't slept the night before. We ate out since Mak's not around to cook for us. I had Kungfu Kuewtiow and Arif with hi Padprik Rice.

Reached home to catch the last half hour of SPAQ and I am still in my work clothes writing this. Hot at one time and cold the other so I don't wanna risk taking a bath. On with the finale of Amazing Race. Expected Christina and Daddy to win but TK and Rachel came in first. Salute to DOn, the oldest to be in the final three.

Aside from having like something stuck in my throat..... I am off to bed!

0 comments:

Subscribe