One Day atta Time

Step by step, towards Life herstory

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Time Flew By like Superman

Posted by Sheezazrin |

Didnt realise that the last posting was a week ago. Yeah...the time is gone in a flash....quicker and faster than that guy who wore his underwear outside of his tights. One of the Sign that Armageddon is near.

For not realising the time, I blamed it on work.. the job that I currently held. It really took a toll on my time...draining my brain juice... which not much is left anyways.



No more luxury of just going to work and coming back home on time, doing the work by just closing both eyes..that means already too routine a work and does not even require any thinking at all.

Now...... sometimes I just cant stand it anymore. But I wanna give my brain some opportunity to be challenged before it is totally shut down. Maybe the drive is not that enthusiastic but I will persevere!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

tu meja su mak ke??

Subscribe