One Day atta Time

Step by step, towards Life herstory

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Parking Wars

Posted by Sheezazrin |

Haven't been blogging for some time now but this is the topic I chose to revive my blog today. Enough oxigen for revival I hope....
The parking spaces used to be abundant during the early days of me living at Seroja. I can choose wherever and whichever space I want to park my car at. But of coz it must be the nearest to the entrance of the building for easy access. Why I am not utilising my dedicated parking space? Coz it was situated at another building block. Such a genius who planned the layout of the residents' parking allocations!
For the past years, I have been moving in and out of different parking spaces based on the authority of the real owner of the space (don't get me started on the "love letters" left on the windshield giving out "love" vibes - how neighbourly are some....).
And for the past year I have been parking infront of a tree accross the my block. Voila! I got a "love letter" today! The content of the letter went something like this:
SALAM,
Akak punya parking kat mana? Hari2 asyik tukar jer....

Well... being civil, I replied though I dont even know who wrote it:
Salam, Dik.
Akak tukar2 sebab orang asyik park kat tempat akak jer. Sinila parking akak... {(chewah) ....tipu pagi Selasa sungguh aku!}
Then I just asked Arif to put on the next car whom I knew is a newcomer to the block.
Well...if he is not the one who left the message then it must be the other next car who got clamped by the way!

I guessed if the space is his, he would have reported to the security and got my car clamped. But he didnt so I believe he himself doesnt really know where's his space is and was using someone else's!

We'll see how things go when I come back this evening... another war brewing???

0 comments:

Subscribe