One Day atta Time

Step by step, towards Life herstory

Thursday, April 09, 2009

I am Freeeeeeee

Posted by Sheezazrin |

Felt like doing a twist to the song "I feel good.... tenenenenenet.....". Finally, I managed to get outta that "hellhole". Well, I cant be sure that getting outta one hellhole would get myself safe from getting into a larger @#$hole instead but at least (for now) there is a light atta end of the tunnel (I hope). It was announced in the meeting (which I was glad to not ever attend anymore) that I will be transferred to the land of a new frontier (to me laa). I'd been worrying the whole week and even having dreams about this, thinking that my boss would decide to decline my "sacrificial" offer. And finally, its a GO! C'mon baby, lets do the twist.... Some would have thought I didnt performed in my current duty so thats why I was sent out of that department. But, please be told from the discussion that we had when I offered myself as the volunteer to take up the new challenge, I heard praises said infront of my face! Hehehehe ..sincere or not, I dont care. I know I am good wherever I am put at or given any task to perform. But the best part was, the most unlikeable person in that universe was against me leaving because he felt I am most capable in that position! What do you know..... hehehehe. Made me lightheaded for awhile. I believe junior is alo celebrating on my leaving as well as her taking over my position. Know what.... I dont care for the position, take it for all you want as long as I wont need to sit around hyprocrites like you people!
Perks:
No more coming to work at 7am for meeting with US people
No more going back home at 7pm for meeting with US people
No more carrying laptop to and fro (home, workstation, meeting room)
No more being around hypocrisy people
No more sitting at one corner as if being punished...hehehehe

0 comments:

Subscribe