One Day atta Time

Step by step, towards Life herstory

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Payslip Surprise!

Posted by Sheezazrin |

Got the payslip yesterday ... as usual...being me, I never quite bothered with it. Whatever it is, I still get that much, never more (and it never crossed my mind that I might be short paid). Anyways, all the hype at the office for getting bonuses ... I just kept cool coz being the newbie, am not entitled so I just keep mum about it. Though there comes a moment when I regret leaving the previous co because if not I would be two months pay richer. And now working here, I got nothing, zilch, nada ... there are moments .... HUGE regret!!
As I was going through my backpack looking for my phone, I came across the slip which I just shoved into the front pocket of the bag.Well, thinking I might as well tear up the sides then I can just filed it away before I start again to become a hoarder that I always am whenever possible. Out of my subconciousness, I just flipped it open then I saw some funny figures. Huh??? what's going on here? Is this slip mine?? ... unbelievable.... included was an inconsequential extra amount. I dont care, I take it no matter how small it is. ...now makes me think twice on looking for a new job. Hehehehe.... bribery huh? Well at least I felt abit of appreciation coming from the management after being there for only 6 months. Alhamdulillah, this is all from THE MOST Beneficient. Sujud syukur.
PS - Sorry guys, dont expect me to treat you to some expensive food or anything ... I got debts to kill!

0 comments:

Subscribe