One Day atta Time

Step by step, towards Life herstory

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Got me!

Posted by Sheezazrin |

Hahaha I guessed the joke is on me!

Duh! After changing the template, I didnt know where to go from that blog to put new postings and what not. Before this I always use "dashboard" menu at the top of the right hand side but I couldn't find that in this new template. That's the first "got me"! The second is, as I was browing back on the old postings plus comments, I chanced upon one comment made by someone whom is not one of my nieces. His ( I presumed a he) nickname was Dulce and his comments was in the posting of "Old Friends". I am sure he won't be visiting my blog anymore but I just wanna thank him for leaving a comment. Thank you, Dulce. Hope that you visit again. Wouldn't mind making new friends.

0 comments:

Subscribe