One Day atta Time

Step by step, towards Life herstory

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cute Tillie

Posted by Sheezazrin |


I was cleaning-up my folders stored in the desktop and found this cute baby picture. This baby is a daughter of a colleague of mine in Bath. Her name is Tillie. I am sure she has already grown to be a pretty girl by now. I think that picture was sent to me way back in 2005 or so by his father Kevin. He sent a few other pictures but I couldnt seem to find them. At least I have this one to remind me what a good friend Kevin was. It sad that I didnt get to say goodbye to him when he left the company. He was a great guy while we were in Bath's office, lending his workstation and what not. I am sure he would get me a cuppa of chocolate if we werent fasting at that time. Hehehehe. He took the time to find us a hotel in London through the net and Dave didnt trust him finding a good one. But alas when we reached London via train, the hotel was just "around the conner" from the train station (it sounded like near but actually not though to me, when abroad, I find everywhere is a walking distance coz you never get tired walking in the weather there as compared to us here).
Back to Tillie.. she is taken care by Kevin's mother since Kevin is a single parent. He is a young chap. I am glad to know and work with him.

0 comments:

Subscribe