One Day atta Time

Step by step, towards Life herstory

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Alone Part 2

Posted by Sheezazrin |

Bukan movie jer ada sequel tau......
Well....1st nite of Raya and I am sitting or rather living all alone in this pidgeon hole home of mine. The TV was blasting with Hallmark channel on ...saja bukak kuat2 since no neighbours kiri kanan depan belakang, semua balik kampung but not forgetting the "ladesh" guys in the end corner lot. (Ladesh - the term Mak used for the bangladeshis....hehehehe) They are still there....I can still hear in my mind the "snip" "snip" sound (even though there aren't any such sound at the moment). That is the sound of them snipping of their hairs which we practically hear every time when they are not working....they must have a lot of hairs eh???

Sometimes suspen gak..... ramai sangat pendatang2 halal dan haram menghuni "rumah burung" kat sini. This area was said to be exclusive, rumah orang2 kaya...bukan I kata tapi diorang yang kata (diorang tu sapa...entah la pulak....., asal orang yang berkata2 bukan haiwan sudah la...stop!!....crap is taking over me fingers..) tapi from my point of view, tak exclusive mana sangat pun coz we are at the opposite area from the first phase of BJ and this area is called east BJ. When people tend to say that where I stay is the rich people's area...I said....naaa...... East BJ to THE BJ is like Chenai compared to Mumbai (ishh when did I go Bollywood pulak nih???)

Well.....forgive the ramblings of a loner.....


The below statement is not relevant anymore coz I just upload the visual....
PS - I know I know...... the posting is a bit boring coz there is no visuals attached but I cant seem to find a suitable visual aids for this so I am leaving it plain .....read or not is at your own risk ...MUAHAHAHAHA

0 comments:

Subscribe