One Day atta Time

Step by step, towards Life herstory

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It has been awhile....

Posted by Sheezazrin |

I have to admit I am not good at this blogging thingy.... hish.... bab-bab karangan ni lemah betul....tu pasal BM dapat cangkul jer!!! But looking or rather reading my nieces' blogs made mine look like crap! hahahaha

I guess I just wanna use this crap page to just blog crap hence becoming a crappo.....see.... tak sampai berapa ayat jer dah start....what crap am I crapping about! Hey ...NEWSFLASH!!!.... thats what CRAP is all about.

Blogging about real life would be like opening a can of worms.... so I rather have the worms stay put in the can... not wiggling out and about. Let that be private. Dont ever chance upon a pandora box! or I would have to kill whoever opens it...

I usually slot in related pictures to what i blog or should i continuosly say crap but I dont think anyone wanna see a can of worms, do ya????

Raya is around the corner but kesian me, no long celebration this year. Opss..... this wasnt suppose to be posted here. Being the lazy me, malas nak backspace to delete. Pemalas tahap gaban! So taip terus jer.... apa yang keluar kat pala hotak nih direct ikut blood vessel straight to the nerves system kat hujung jari nih to make the jari jemari menari-nari mengetuk papan kekunci..... yikes..... papan kekunci??? Mak aih....bila pulak guna perkataan ni....keyboard la...keyboard.....ada paham????

I am suppose to finish Brisingr before kakak claim the book for her Raya break... but how can I finish such thick book in a week... its not even a week! Minus 8 and half hours of working period x 5 days... no no...6 days include last Sunday - am just calculating working hours coz these are the big chunks of time taken away from me whether i like it or not!!! The best I could do was speed reading ...as in my own technique of speed reading which means skipping a few pages that I thought was not interesting (which may infact be interesting but I just didnt read them ...sigh...this would definitely cause me some "loopholes" in the understanding of the story but as long as when anyone ask... yeah yeah I have read Brisingr! Well, the book is easily available as and when I want to re-read it, right? Oh ya....lupa nak bubuh inscription dalam buku tuh..... the most expensive gift ever! So Eeiinn and Adeq.... mintak yang lebih-lebih kurang aje yeeeee..... or should I say mintak yang kurang-kurang sikit, boleh? Belum masuk syaza ngan mamat lagi kalau keputusan depa baguih.....mampuih!!!! Million-hair pun dah boleh jadi botak head dah camni.....

I guess this is it for tonite...its past midnite anyways...I should be in dreamland already at this hour... alamatnya dozing off at the office la nampaknya.....tak per... GM kat US so dia tak nampak...keh keh keh!

3 comments:

sairisya said...

oit. ape crap crappy crappo? x fhm! tue kerepot ape!? hahaha

Sheezazrin said...

alaaa.....bukan kerepot....tapi yang cemetot tu haaaa

Anonymous said...

Web design
very useful, thanx a lot for tthis atricle ....... This was exactly what I was looking for.

Subscribe