One Day atta Time

Step by step, towards Life herstory

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Old friends

Posted by Sheezazrin |


This was one of the good friends I'd gained during my early chatting days. I started chatting in 1999 where at the time I was supposed to use the internet for the purpose of searching for potential employers since the company I was working at the time were going to retrench and the plant was to be shut down. Instead, I was "introduced" to the world of cyber chatting!

Maybe I'll tell about it in another space age....

Back to "old but gold" friends:
I'd forgotten the nickname he used (cut me some slack will ya....thats way back in 1999 and we passed the virtual name thingy already by then)
Steven Coney - he lives in UK (cant recall the exact place)and at the time he was working in a paint shop (if i am not mistaken). He became one of my good friends and a mutual friends among my other friends. At the time, he was still single then after time passed, I heard that he was in a relationship and he was already seldom online. He was with a relationship with one of the "friends' i knew in the same chat community. After a while the relationship went sour...thats my guess and am not really sure.

Well, that's old news.... just am wondering what has happen to him now, how he's doing. I hope he is doing great wherever he is.






3 comments:

........ said...

ni citer btol ke tipu2.tak penah tau pun ada kwn setua ni..

Sheezazrin said...

eh mana tau lak tua? dia muda lagi la dari maksu.... gambar jer nampak tua.
cerita ini adalah benar sebenar benarnya benar

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Subscribe